About Me | How I Think
How I Think
Communication sparked us to evolve and I believe mastering this will do the same for brands.
It’s a passion of mine to utilise all available communication channels to achieve the best outcome. Underlying this involves internal communication tools like slack or basecamp and embracing innovation! There is an important part to play for every person involved in the campaign process. Without proper training on digital tools or know how, without every player being passionately on board, great ideas can’t easily come to fruition and key sections of the campaign cogs might not run as planned.
My career has moved from publisher to agency to ad tech. I’ve worked on many product categories and have a keen interest in the creative/media advertising industry, participating in industry events with passion!
- managing local and international contracts
- business development / end-to-end sales funnel
- technical implementation
- campaign planning (agency)
- servicing clients (agency/publisher/direct) – f2f and digitally
- trafficking (Sizmek, Doubleclick, Mediaplex) – inc. Ad builder with Sizmek & Rich Media / Studio with DCM
- campaign post/live analysis and reporting with attribution, verification & viewability
- dynamic creative setup and ongoing management
- conversion tag management and implementation with GTM or Versatag
- social media content & planning
- creative production management
- contract negotiation
- managing small offices
- client solutions
- client pitching
- digital strategy
Brand and Product categories for campaigns I have been involved in thoroughly
- Real Estate
- Home Appliances